Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Introduction as of 10/7/15

Several years ago as I was battling c-diff in a fight for my life, my pastor Harriet Hutton, who shepherds the flock of Economy United Methodist Church in PA,  suggested that when I felt better, I should blog about the nightmare I was experiencing.  Today I am much better and do not have c-diff; however, my condition was so weakened by this disease that I became susceptible to other health problems. As a professional author and one-time publisher, I thought that writing about this subject would be fairly easy, but until now I was not emotionally ready to do so. I would try and then I would cry!


 I now know that I did not have to go through this ordeal if only I had been educated about the disease; however, to be truthful, until my body hosted this bug, I had never heard of it. In order to better tell my story, I must go back through the years and tell exactly what happened to me in the proper order. I will post as often as possible and will welcome comments from my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment